Ocala, Florida – May 18, 2022 – World Equestrian Center – Ocala’s nine-week USEF 2022 Summer Show Series showcasing two-weeks of FEI CSI 3* competition with Premier Hunters and Level 6 Jumpers is set to begin on June 15. The Series promises to bring thrilling equestrian sport with every level from leadline to national competition. Join us for highlighted classes including the $12,500 3’6”-3’9” Hunter Derby, $30,000 Welcome Prix, $100,000 Grand Prix and much more!
Weekly USEF Level 6 Jumper highlights include:
$30,000 Welcome Prix (Weeks II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X)
$10,000 Futures Prix
$100,000 Grand Prix (Weeks II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X)
$50,000 Grand Prix (Weeks III & IV Only)
Weekly USEF Premier Hunter highlights include:
$2,000 WEC Pony/Children’s Pony Hunter Derby
$10,000 WEC Ocala 3’ Open Hunter Derby
$10,000 WEC Ocala 3’ Jr/Am Hunter Derby – NEW in 2022
$12,500 WEC Ocala 3’6”-3’9” Hunter Derby
$3,500 WEC Hunter Non Pro Hunter Derby – 2’6”
Click here for the FEI CSI 3* featured competition.
Please note, the 2022 Summer USEF Hunter/Jumper Horse Show Series begins with Week II. There is no Week I.
Week II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X Class Schedule
Week III & IV Class Schedule
Entries can be placed through Show Management System. USEF/USHJA Membership is required.
2022 Ocala Summer Horse Show Series Pricing
Weekly Stall: $300
Weekly Paddock: $350
To book your weekly stalls/paddocks and place entries use Show Management System.
View Lodging Options
View Entries and Stall Reservations
View Stabling Location, Feed/Bedding Orders and Emergency Contact Forms
For Adds/Scratches click here: SHOW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™ HORSE SHOW ENTRY PLATFORM
View Add/Scratch Cheat Sheet
View Guide to Copying Current Entries for Future Weeks Through Show Management System
Summer Series VIP Viewing & Dining Experience
On Saturday nights, enjoy all the action of the Grand Prix from the terrace of The Equestrian Hotel with an exclusive VIP viewing and dining experience courtesy of Stirrups Restaurant. The VIP private table overlooking the Grand Arena will include a 3-course Chef’s dinner, along with complimentary beer and wine. Cash bar available for spirits and bottles of wine from sommelier’s selections. Doors open at 6pm, Grand Prix begins at 7pm.
On Thursday, June 23 & Thursday, June 30 the $50,000 FEI 1.50m Welcome Prix will also offer a VIP viewing and dining experience.
Weekly tables are now available.
Click HERE to purchase your 2022 Summer Series Grand Prix Table.
2022 Ocala Summer Horse Show Series Dates
- Summer Series II: June 15-19 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series III: June 21-26 – FEI CSI 3*/ USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series IV: June 28-July 3 – FEI CSI 3*/ USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series V: July 6-10 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series VI: July 13-17 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series VII: July 20-24 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series VIII: July 27-31 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series IX: August 3-7 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series X: August 10-14 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
Source: Press Release from WEC – World Equestrian Center
Photo: © WEC