Wellington, Florida, USA – May 31, 2021 – The beginning of the 2021 ESP Summer Series is just around the corner! The first four events of the 10-show series will take place in June, so make sure to get your entries in soon. All of the shows will take place at Equestrian Village, and the series will feature multiple Grand Prix classes and Hunter Derbies.
Ahead of the ESP Summer Series, check out the dates below and mark your calendars! We will see you this summer!
ESP JUNE EQUITATION DAY #1 – June 2, 2021
ESP JUNE I
- USEF National “A”& Level 4* JumperJune 3-6, 2021
ESP JUNE EQUITATION DAY #2 -June 9, 2021
ESP JUNE II
- **National & Level 4** Jumper June 10-13, 2021
**All exhibitors will receive USEF Premier “AA” points with USEF Presidential Modification**
ESP SUMMER II
- USEF National “A” & Level 4* Jumper August 19-22, 2021
ESP SUMMER III
- USEF National “A” & Level 4* Jumper August 26-29, 2021
ESP LABOR DAY
- USEF National “A” & Level 4* Jumper September 2-5, 2021
- USEF National “A” & Level 4* Jumper September 16-19, 2021
ESP FLORIDA STATE FALL & REGION 3 ASPCA/NHSAAMACLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
- USEF National “A” & Level 4 Jumper September 23-26, 2021
RITA & IRISH FLYNN MEMORIAL
USEF Regional “B” & Level 3* Jumper October 1-3, 2021
Please keep in mind that, though modifications have been made, there are still COVID regulations in place and a series of precautions will still be enacted. Please familiarize yourself with the updated protocols to limit any problems on the show grounds.
What Has Changed?
- All persons (Vaccinated and Unvaccinated) are required to wear face masks in the show office, while inside the public bathrooms, and while having their temperature taken by ESP Staff.
- Face masks will remain a requirement for those that are not vaccinated.
- For those that are vaccinated AND observing social distancing outdoors, face masks will be optional. Good judgment should be taken to avoid very close contact to the extent possible. We also ask that you keep a mask available while on the grounds for use in required situations.
What Stays The Same?
- At this time, PBIEC will remain closed to general spectators. Everyone eligible will be required to have a PBIEC credential to access the show grounds.
- We will continue to check everyone’s credentials and temperature before they are allowed access to the grounds. Everyone will either be checked by the thermal camera system or at entry point gates with a touchless thermometer.
- General credential requirements for access to the PBIEC show grounds remain limited to a maximum of 5 people per horse: the rider, trainer, groom, and two additional persons.
- ESP will continue to evict and revoke credentials to any occupant who refuses to comply with any of the posted COVID-19 protocols that have been established to keep everyone safe.
- ESP strongly encourages that all entries, adds, scratches, feed & bedding orders, billing/invoicing are done electronically
Source: Press Release ESP – Equestrian Sport Productions / Palm Beach International Equestrian Center
Photo: © ESP / PBIEC – Palm Beach International Equestrian Center